Monday, May 28, 2012

Classy power?

By sheer accident I sat on the pier, thinking, when this here thingy sailed by. At first I thought - oh well, just another noisy, gazoline burning stinkpotter, but then I looked again...
Classy power boat?
... and it struck me, that powerboats can have so many shapes and forms. Most are ugly, but some can be beautiful. I pinched me to make sure I was awake. Then I thought I had too much sun. Overheated. 
Live-aboard?
But no.. it moored right before my eyes, and I was still kinda thinking... oh, this is nice. Didn't have much time though, but I managed to take one picture of the interior, and whoa... It definately looks like a live-aboard.
Nice huh!
It has all the basic "life-support-systems" plus more. I mean, - take a look. It is a nice living room, right?  And there's cabins down the stairs at the back. Many cabins. No pics though, cause it suddenly sailed off, and besides... I was needed elsewhere.
Ciao
Next time I see this boat, I will ask the owner for a guided tour. See it all. Maybe even have a cold beer  on deck to make sure I am not having a fever. The dreaded power boat fever, hehe. 

If you like livcaboards, then you might like the giant cat here, and if you aren't into multihulls, then here's another really nice liveaboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)