Friday, March 30, 2012

Moored and explored

I was out sailing, and I passed this place. I simply had to moor and explore, go see what's up there. It is a perfect example of a number nine: Approaching a new island, - being excited about what will be there.
What's up there?
I've sailed past this island a hundred times. Always on my way to some exotic destination far away. Kinda like in RL. Those distant isles always seem more enchanting, - even though that island right across the water is just as mysterious and fun to explore. Different language, different money, different icecreams...

Anyway, you can see the south end of this island here, and the north end of the island here. What's up there I'll save for another post, but I'll tell you it's beautiful.

6 comments:

  1. Great article, Noodle! :) It's one of the most beautiful spots of mainland, I have ever seen. Many months ago, I even lived bit left from your boat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Timo. It sure is a nice area. I went to see your blog. Beautiful pictures there.

      Delete
  2. That's Bunnie Mills' sailmakery (Skulls and Fishbones) in the pic. She kinda invented flapping sculpty sails and is the exclusive supplier for Trudeau yachts. Great stuff really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx! That explaines why there's a T-One moored there.

      Delete
  3. That's straight across the Blake from my house.

    "Moored and Explored" I thought maybe it was going to be about a date you had....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... it didn't have that ring to it, when I typed it. Sorry to disappoint you with a plain post about boats ;-) Is it your mind playing games, or do I need to be more careful? Mind you, English is not my native tongue.

      Delete

Noodle says hi and behave :-)

(Please leave an identifiable name when commenting)